Monday, June 15, 2009

Bella and Chloe #1

Here is my newest painting. These are Donna's two Golden Retrievers--Bella and Chloe. This is number 1 of 3. I am actually starting
number 2 today and wanted to make sure that I posted the first one in the series.

The month of June is now half over. How has that happened?! I am hoping to get these 2-3 paintings done by the 2nd of July. That will be when I head back up to North Carolina. How funny, James Taylor is now singing "In my mind I'm going to Carolina" on my ipod!!


Summer is now firmly established in the state of Florida. Once again my farm has become a mosquito, poison ivy and banana spider sanctuary--Not by choice! However it is all beautifully green all around me. There are truly trade offs for everything. there is no other place I would rather be in December through May. Florida is the best during that time. That is also when all the horses and riders come to Ocala. A really fun time!!!

Will post more hopefully by the end of the week! Have a Happy week everyone. Looking forward to connecting with you again!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: