Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Moses part 1 "Squirel Alert"

Here is a work in progress of Moses. He is a black, tricolored, Australian Shepherd I met in North Carolina. He belongs to Lizzie's dad, Harold. She commissioned me while I was up there as a gift for her father. I am hoping to get this done in the next couple of days. I started this in interim while I gathered more information for the full body portrait of Duchess and Ryan.
Today, if the weather holds up I will be going out to Paloose Ranch www.pamlynnpalooseranch.com and observing and photographing Ryan riding Duchess. My sketch of Duchess looks good, I just need to have some better information about Ryan. However, for the first time in a long time it looks like it might RAIN! Very much needed, but the timing is not so good. We will see what happens...
Until the next installment!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: