Saturday, August 28, 2010

Helloooo out there!

I haven't posted anything on this blog for a shamefully long time! I have actually started another blog for my weekly paintings called Q-7painting. Check it out when you can! I am posting a new painting tonight!!
This is a work in progress of a wonderful rider and horsewoman, Theresa Brummit. I believe you can reach her site by going to Brummit Dressage. I promise to check on that!! Approximately 3 years ago she was a participant in a Baroque Horse Showcase held at a local farm. I was there to photograph the event and was able to take some very fun pictures of some gorgeous horses and exhibitions. I will post a link to the event soon. This is a large pastel painting on Wallis paper. 20 x 30". I still have a ways to go on it, but I am liking the direction in which it is heading.
Much has happened since my last posting, but for the sake of everyone I will let the past be the past! I will mention that I got my first puppy in July. I have had many rescue dogs They have all been adults so he is my very first Puppy! His name is Winstion and he is a 4 month old Golden Retriever. I hope this all finds you well, content and at peace.
Talk with you soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bestessays said...

I agree with you we must let the past remain in the past and let now have an impact on the life we are living now and nor do on the coming days of our life. keep growing like a happy person..