Monday, June 29, 2009

Update

I have been working hard these last couple of weeks. However, it is all the behind the scenes type of work. I have really put alot of effort in to progressing the business end of my business. I have revamped and updated my website---WHEH! (That was a big job! But I really like it!! Let me know what you think.)I plan to create some nice brochures that are similar in theme and I am working on my mailing list. I also hope to get my Cafe Press store going more sucessfuly. My friend Maggie Weakly has been such an inspiration to me with this and has done such a professional job. And one more thing is to start and develope my Artfire site for smaller items.....

Upstairs/Downstair Antique Gallery is sadly suffering as collateral damage from the economy. I have exhibited my artwork there nearly 2 years and had done well. I made some nice friends in Mike and Pia Ernst. I wish them well on their new adventure and new life in Maryland. They put their heart and soul in to this business.

Oh yes, and here is the completed painting of Bella and Chloe #2. I am hoping to get going on #3 this week.

I hope this week bring you all good health and happiness this week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: